Thread: nervous and excited

Default nervous and excited

Hi,
    I'm new to this forum, and feeling a bit apprehensive. Went to my OBYN today and had my Mirena removed, so things could happen anytime from now on. I went for a blood test to check for rubella anti-bodies, so holding thumbs that I have them. I guess I am feeling nervous as this is such a "calculated" step as opposed to falling pregnant being a surprise :S
    Just needed to get that off my chest....
    thanks

Goodluck TTC hun!!

best of luck with the TTC journey Kimi - it can be a rollercoaster for sure but it is definitely the ride of your life! im pregnant with number 3 now, but i remember back to TTC number one and it truly was so special so savour it.

best of luck!

beccas

ej_1974 Guest

TTC is such a special time in your lives as its full of excitement of the unknown. I am pg with my second now (have DS - 2yrs old and just gorgeous).
    good luck with TTC and remember to keep get your folate levels up if you haven't already as this is really important. I took Elevit for my 1st pg and now with 2nd as recommended by my GP to ensure I have the right vit & mins to protect against birth defects.
    Hope this helps and enjoy

thanks for the help looking forward to falling preg!