Thread: New to this

erin7866 Guest

Default New to this

Hi All,

I am new to these so please bare with me. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for approx 6 months. I am currently charting my tempurature and CM and hoping that it wont take too much longer. My only concern is that my periods are irregular and have been for the past 9 months or so. My last cycle was 42 days and the one before that was 50. Does anybody have any tips or suggestions?

Most of my friends had no problem getting pregnant and I am looking to have people or somebody that I can talk to for support.

Erin

Hi Erin

Welcome - you have come to the right place!

I'm not so good on the problem cycles but I know that it opten takes a body a long time to sort itself out after coming off the pill - could this be an issue? Maybe you should have a chat to your doctor.

I'm sure that others will have suggestions. Good luck with your TTC journey.

Taff

erin7866 Guest

Thanks Taff. I know what you are saying but I wasnt on the pill, infact I have never been on the pill. About 9 months ago we decided to bit the bullet and buy a house and the stress of moving and starting a new job put my cycle out of wack (or at least that is what the doctor said) but I am pretty much stress free now - except for getting pregnant and it is still isnt getting better...it is very frustrating. Do you think I should go back to my DR?

Welcome to BB Erin. Please come into the TTC 6 Months+ thread and say hello there Click HERE for the link.