thread: new to BB - thoughts wanted - am i pregnant?

Apr 2009

new to BB - thoughts wanted - am i pregnant?

hi girls
    my hubby and i started TTC about 2 months ago. my cycle is 32-33 days long and very regular. im currently on day 27 of my cycle and i started bleeding yesterday. it was very light for most of the day yesterday and only increased a little today. its def more than spotting but not as heavy as AF usually is on my 2nd day (2nd day of AF usually quite heavy for me).ive had cramps as well but the blood is bright red and just seems different to normal AF. am wondering if this is implantation or breakthrough bleeding. and could i possibly be pregnant?? i think i may just be clinging to straws and just really want to be pregnant lol! has this happened to anyone else?? im just surprised that it arrived 6 days early, unusual for me! thanks

Feb 2008
    Country Victoria

it could be implantation bleeding. This is usually quite light. Asking if you are pregnant is like asking if u will win the lotto.. u will never know unless u buy a ticket.. so.... buy a test and find out!

good luck and welcome xox

Apr 2009

yeah i know i should buy a test but im not sure if it will even show up as i would only be very early days if i am. if the bleeding doesnt get any heavier tonight or tomorrow i will do one on friday morning. thanks and sorry if its tmi btw

Feb 2008
    Country Victoria

if you test when Af was "meant" to arrive. It should show on a test. they are pretty sensitive nowadays. good luck! fingers crossed 4 u!

dont worry its never TMI for BB! lol