Thread: New to the TTC game.. wish us luck!

Smile New to the TTC game.. wish us luck!

Hi everyone... this is the first time I have done this, so bear with me... I hope I'm doing it right!
    I am 25 and TTC for 3 months now. I am currently 8DPO, and have already tested 3 times (I know, Ican't help it! Even though I KNOW its virtually impossible to tell this early, I still feel so so excited to test!) with BFN. We BD'd each day on CD13, 14, 15, 16. 18.
    My BB's are a bit tender, and I have had some twingy, mild cramps, and I praying to God that this is it!!! My AF is due in 7 days.
    Here's hoping!!

Hi and welcome Kristabelle,

Wishing you luck on your TTC/TWW journey, my fingers are definitely crossed for you.
    LOL - we have all POAS a great many times, so hopefully there will only need to be one more for you!!

S'rose.

Thanks S'rose! I really appreciate the support and kind words! It definately is a struggle to wait the TWW! I wish there was some magical answer straight away!
    Oh well.

All the best hun! I hope you get that soon

Thanks Kimbaz! I appreciate it alot! I am so excited to finally get that BFP!!!! When it happens that is ....

Hi Kristabelle,
    Welcome to BB! I've only joined up recently myself. We're currently trying to work out some issues - mainly that I'm 7 months post-BCP and still no AF! Have ruled out PCOS and waiting for my gyno appt on Feb 7. Hoping we get all sorted by July this year so we can TTC from then.
    Best wishes to you for a BFP soon!! Only a few more days to wait!

Welcome Kristabelle! Hope your journey towards motherhood is short and sweet one!

We have been ttc for 9 months now - so fingers crossed this is our time. Currently at 10dpo and kinda scared to do a test yet.

Sending lots of your way
    xo

Hi MrsP, thanks for your kind words. Good lck with your journey and the gyno appointment. There are never very fun, although I suppose if it helps to figure where your AF is, then its worth it!!

Bella rose, how are you doing in this TWW? Its so hard isnt it? Its weird, because prior to TTC I never thought it would be so hard, and such an exciting but scary time! Baby dust to you, fingers crossed for your testing!