Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hi,

I've been lurking for a little while now, learning from you all. And I figured it was about time to finally say 'hi'.

DH and I have been trying for 4 months now, but I suspect it will take a while longer as I have endo as well. I've been going to an acupuncturist for the last month, which aparently will help, but it hasn't yet. I've also started temping and charting (since month 2), which is helping to pinpoint when I'm ovulating. But I guess my main concern is that one or both tubes may be blocked so nothing's getting through.

When I had my lap 5 years ago my gyn gave me the all clear and said I would probably have as good a chance as anyone with conceiving. I haven't been to see her yer re: TTC and I'm starting to wonder at what point I should be starting to ask at looking into possible problems.

Is 4 months too short? Should I go at 6 months or 1 year? Any advice?

Smile Welcome

Welcome to Belly Belly, hope you enjoy it here and you get a BFP real soon.

Islah

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Welcome! In regards to when you should go to the dr, everyone is different. Some say 12 months some 6 and it can also depend on your age, medical conditions etc. I think it would be worth speaking to your dr if you are feeling anxious or nervous and she can advise you best!
    Goodluck!

hey and welcome

ah im in my 2nd mth of trying and i have no paitence lol but i hope u get you're BFP really soon