Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie With A Question

Sapphire Guest

Default Newbie With A Question

Hello everyone, happy new year. I'm a new ttc'er and thought I'd join in the discussions.

I'm currently only 7dpo and I'm wondering if this is too early to start experiencing pg symptoms. When did you first start to experience anything different? Was it before AF was due?

Thanks everyone.

Welcome to BB Sapphire!!

Everyone is really different when it comes to when they start experiencing pgncy symptoms. I believe that I started to get pgncy symptoms at around 3dpo cause I think that I had an early implantation. Implantation normally happens around 5-7DPO. Are you experiencing any pgncy symptoms??

You should also join in on the chatter in the TTC buddies section!! All the ladies in there are going through what you are and they are a great help.

Good luck!

Sapphire Guest

Hi Ngala, thanks for your response.

I've been feeling a bit 'off' over the past day or two, but that's about it. My temp dipped quite a bit this morning, which I believe it's meant to do with implantation, and then rise again the next day, so I'll see what tomorrow's temp is. Does that sound right? Test date isn't until next Tuesday so I'll just have to be patient - it's hard though!!

Are you able to paste a link to your chart and I will have a look (I love looking at charts!!) if you go to "Sharing" on the left side of your chart and to "Home Page Setup" .. up the top you will have a section that says - your charting home page web address - copy and paste that in here and I will be able to see your chart.

Temp dip can be good and can indicate implantation.. Just gotta wait and see what the next few days brings you!! Do you know how long you LP is or is this first time charting?

Sapphire Guest

Hi, will do that tonight. I'm at work at the moment and for some strange reason they've blocked FF but not sites like these - weird!!

This is my third cycle of charting and so far my LP seems to be roughly 12 - 13 days.

LOL @ your work blocking FF!

Well if you have had a dip at 7dpo it could possibly be implantation if you LP is around 12 days!

I had some symptoms around that time two sore bbs felt off and i think i had a few others cant remember all of them and when they happened.... But fingers crossed for a BFP soon when did ff say to test??

Sapphire Guest

Hi, here's the link to my chart (hope I did it right):

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/7af30

FF said to test next Tuesday.

ooooh Chart looks good!! And not a very big temp drop either. Check out my chart, click on the "conceived bub #1" link.

Your temp drop this morning wasnt too big a drop either. Hopefully temp will go up in the morning

Yeah it looks good fingers crossed........

Sapphire Guest

Thanks girls, you've given me hope - hehe!! Who knows though, only time will tell.

Good luck to you to Janeo.

Hi Sapphire
    Just wanted to pop in and wish you luck with this! I'll be testing next Wednesday so we both get our s!!

Come and join us in the TTC threads!
    :-)

Sapphire Guest

Hi Marydean, good luck to you. How exciting would that be.

I'm not sure where these TTC threads are. It's all a little confusing for me, sorry.

Hey Sapphire, I went to check your chart but FF cant find it!! How are you temps looking, still going up??

Sapphire Guest

Hi Ngala, yep temp went up again this morning.

I'm not sure why my chart has disappeared. I'll have a look tonight. I've just posted in the TTC January thread about my 'symptoms'.

OOO good on the temp rise!! When are you due to test and what are your symptoms?

The Ladies in the TTC thread are great!! They are life savers and full of so much knowledge. I loved my time in there and also miss them alot.

Sapphire Guest

I'm 9dpo and I'm due to test next Wednesday. For the past couple of days I've been feeling quite nauseous but the funny thing is it only starts at about 3pm in the afternoon and at the end of the day I'm lying in bed feeling really sicky. Generally I feel OK in the mornings which is when I thought you were meant to feel sick. And I think of food or an add comes on tv and I'm like 'eeewww'. I've also had a sore throat for the past couple of days, which I've heard can happen. But maybe I'm just imagining things. It's no doubt too early for any kind of sickness.

I dont think it is too early for any kind of sickness!! I remember sitting at my computer at 2dpo and I was feeling slightly nauseous. And if I let myself get too hungry during to TWW I would get nauseous too. And I know that they do say "morning sickness" but I think the sickness can happen at any time!! I feel my worst in the afternoons and especially at dinner time (I have not eaten a nice healthy dinner for a few weeks now!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast