Thread: newby here with questions

catmommy Guest

Default newby here with questions

Hi - I am new to this site and have lots of questions. I have a 2 1/2 ds and we recently started to try for #2. One of my questions is this - how long is "typical" or "average" before you start noticing symptoms? With DS, I think it was the day I was supposed to get AF that I noticed frequent bathroom trips but because I wasn't concentrating on getting pg I didn't pay much attention to my body. I'm currentlly about 8 DPO and expect AF around next Tues/Wed. and have been paying close attention to anything my body sends out and it's driving me nuts 'cause there is NOTHING

Hi catmoomy, I am in the same boat I am due the same time as you for AF & reading into every little think I notice. I am sure I am needin gto pee more and often get slight twinges in my abdomen but other then the rest are explainable... I am going to wait till saturday If I can...

HI Catmommy and FionaJill,

i used to do the same thing and i refused to test because i had no symptoms, every month i used to want to feel something so badly that my body started playing tricks on me and i did get the sore boobs etc but was never pg. The one time i didnt feel anything i tested and it was a BFP!!
    i still to this day dont have the typical pregnancy symptoms so everyone is different.

Good luck and hopefully you will get those BFP's, if not this time, next time!!

I don't remember any symtoms with my first two. With #2 I did feel abit ikky now and then but not till about 8 or 9 weeks & Had sore boobs around 12 weeks I think but only cuz #1 was still BFing.

My symptoms were not much at all, i think i started urinating more from the day after AF was due and felt a little off, however i had my hens the same weekend so drank (without knowing i was pg) therefore thought toilet trips were nothing and sickness the next day was a hangover!
    everyone is different i have heard some womens boobs becoming larger and more tender right from the start, i only noticed that from about 6 weeks.

catmommy Guest

Thank you all - this site is awesome. I was on another site and unless you were part of a *group* you could never get your questions answered!!!!