Thread: Next Step

Jo74 Guest

Default Next Step

HI, I am a first time poster........a brief history I was on the pill for 13years have been off for 14 months and TTC for just on 12 months. My cylce is pretty regular at Day 25/26.

I recently had a Day 21 Prog test, the reading came back at 26 (not sure what a normal level is). As a result my Dr told me I wasn't ovulating (I always get EWMS day 11/12 which I pretty much thought you got before you ovulated so it came as abit of a shock when Dr said I wasn't) so she sent me to a gyno last week.

After all sorts of things going through my head after what the Dr said Gyno said my prog reading was good and did a scan to check ovaries and uterus etc he said all looked good. Hubby did his 'swimmers' sample yesterday haven't got results yet.

Just wondering what the next step is?

Hi

I have been in a similar position. After testing hubby's swimmers my gyno is now doing a laparascopy on me next week. Just to check the fallopian tubes etc. I am hoping all is well and thats the last test !!!

*TamaraP* Guest

Firstly welcome to BB... Basically what Sammy said is right. Lets just hope you get some answers soon and then you are announcing your BFP soon!!!

Jo74 Guest

Thanks Sammy, good luck next week with your laparascopy - hope all goes well. I have my next appointment next week as well for go through all of my latest blood tests and hubbys results.

Jo74 Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome Tamara and my fingers are crossed for quick BFPs for all of us.