Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Implantation Bleed

Question Implantation Bleed

Hi everyone

I know this sounds like a silly question, but i was wondering, does everyone get an implantation bleed?
    Have any of you gotten you BFP without an implantation bleed? Iam 8DPO and have done everything right this month.
    I'm just hoping and praying that even if I dont get this bleed thing that I can still be pregnant. Any ideas?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I've never had an implantation bleed ever, Kristabelle, in all 7 of my pgs. HTH!

wow! Thanks Sushee, that makes me feel alot better!! I think its just something that I hope will happen so that it gives me sign, IYKWIM?

I never got a bleed either.... i kept waiting for AF to arrive, was in denial i could be PG, but DH kept telling me i was.... and indeed it was a when i tested....i was 6 weeks by then

Thats awesome!! By the way Kimbaz, your little girl is just beautiful.

Aw thanks Kristabelle

With all of my pgs (3 m/c's and 2 DD's) I never had implantation bleeding.... Hope you get ur BFP

Cherryrose Guest

I never had implantation bleeding in any of my 5 pregnancies. Nor any cramps in 3 of them. Good luck :-)

Me neither... Good luck with testing...

i never had an implantation bleed with my first pregnancy either.

Thanks for threading this Kristabelle25. I was wondering the same thing as I'm 10dpo today and havent experienced any CM or implantation bleed of any type.

Your thread has really helped me.

*Kristee* Guest

I have never had an implantation bleed with any of my 6 pregnancies (5 angels and DD). I had no cramps in any of them either.

I didnt get an implantation bleed at all. I just had nasty cramping and thats about it.

didnt have any implantation bleed either with any of my pg's. With my latest (found out on SUnday !!!) i didnt even have CM leading up to the . Slight cramping, but no bleeding, no increase in CM....go figure !

I've been pregnant four times and I've only had an IB once, with my DS. I don't think it's really that common. I know before I had it I thought it was a bit of a myth LOL.

This is just from what ive read, i dont want to start anything!! hehehe

Ive read that implant bleeds are a very very rare thing, so i wouldnt at all be worried if you dont get one.

This has helped alot. Thanks guys!!! I still haven't had any bleeding or cramps really. I think I'm mistaking cramps for anxious tummy feelings. This morning I tested (only because I felt like I couldn;t wait) and it was BFN.
    I'm still only 9DPO, so there's still hope!

Interesting that some people get full on cramps and others get none of that.... I wonder why????

Baby dust to all of us !

babymuddle Guest

Default No Implantation Bleed

is an implantation bleed a must? I'm 7dpo and i've had a lot of other symptoms like cramping bloating and BB changes (they're not sore though) but no implantation bleed. well except for a barely noticeable rust couloured mark on underwear that you'd nearly need a microscope to see

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast