Thread: No Periods but experiencing cramping

Default No Periods but experiencing cramping

Hi girls
    can anyone out there help me, i had a curette after i miscarried on the 29/12/06, got a heavy blood period after the procedure, then got a period on the 8th February, and in this time have been sexually active with my husband, and now am experiencing that i am browning and have pain in my lower abdomen like period pain but have not seen any sign of blood, i have been browning now for about a week but no sign of blood. I have now not had a sign of blood for a period in 44 days. I have done 2 pregnancy tests and both are negative. Can anyone help me.
    Rosa

Rosa sweety, Im so sorry for the loss of your lil bub, sending you all my hugs. I had something similar after my first loss and it took some months for my cycles to regulate themselves. I started seeing a naturopath to get my cycles back on track and it worked. Give your gp a call and they might do a BT to check what is going on.

Im hoping someone else can shed some more light for you,
    Lisa

lisa, thanks so much for your message. Could you please tell me what BT stands for, i am not very familiar with all the terms on belly belly... thanks

Sorry Rosa - it means blood test. THere is a list of abbreviations etc on the site (now i forget where ) that might help you get use to some of the jargon we use on here.

I hope things settle for you and you figure out what your body is up to soon.

Lisa

Just moving this thread to Conception General.

HERE is the list of abbreviations

hi there, just wanted to say i am really sorry to hear about your miscarriage and i wish you all the best with trying to conceive. the advice to get in touch with your doctor for a blood test sounds like a good idea, it might help clarify whats going on.

best wishes,

beccas