Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO symptoms - what gives?

Default NO symptoms - what gives?

OK, so here I am 8dpo. My temp did an interesting thing this morning with a really sharp jump upwards after a dip yesterday, but I know from talking to my Dr yesterday and from taking my temp on a regular basis throughout the day, that I'm not running a fever so I'm not sure what it could be.

I have NO symptoms whatsoever! Apart from being a real sook yesterday and today but I could blame that on being sick I guess. My girls aren't even tender, unlike how they have been in the 2ww in previous months. I've had occasional nausea, but that could be this bug too. CM is mostly creamy with occasional "snotty" stuff (yellow green like clumpy snot). But no odour so not infection (or thrush).

No headaches. Definitely more tired, but that could be the lurgy too.

This is REALLY offputting!

Lisa
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fd71c

Aussie_Chik Guest

Hey Mum

I've heard that green snotty like CM is a good indicator of PG. Fingers Crossed!

Oh Lisa, it sounds good to me! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Keeping my fingers crossed for u too Lisa

Hoping you get the outcome you want

Oh Lisa, I've got everything crossed for you! This has to be it!!!!

OMG!! I've got my first ever "possibly triphasic" chart!

Still don't think this is THE one...but oh WOW!! I've seen other ladies go triphasic and never ever imagined that I'd get one!

Lisa

space cadet Guest

hey that's just great!

Lots of good thoughts coming your way Lisa...

Thanks ladies. I'm still not overly confident, but am still pretty pleased to have finally seen a triphasic chart after all this time!

Lisa

I just had a look at your chart Lisa, it's looking really good......everything still crossed for you! Like Emma says, it will be interesting to see what your temp does the next few days!

Well, my temp is still up but cramping has started and when I checked CM and CP this morning there was a smear of pink so I guess AF will arrive in the next day or so.

Temp drops aren't a good indicator for me with AF because for the past few cycles I've not had a temp drop prior to AF.

Oh well, it was pretty whilst it lasted. I had found a test stashed away from last cycle and used that yesterday and got a BFN, but given that I think AF will be here very soon I probably won't test again.

Just goes to show that what they say about triphasic charts is true...you aren't necessarily pg if you have one, but you aren't NOT pg if you don't.

Lisa

Sorry Lisa and hugs to you...

My heart says that I hope you're right Kate, but my head tells me to be realistic. I'm past being confident with each cycle that passes now. The only good thing is that so far, each time I've had a BFaintP at around 10dpo-ish it has been a chem. No such thing this cycle so I've either not conceived at all or it is taking its time to register.

Definitely feeling AF-ish now though although no further sign of bleeding when I checked not long ago so I'm not sure. I can only hope I guess.

But each cycle that passes is making me one cycle closer to just throwing in the towel. I'm obviously not meant to have another baby or I wouldn't have lost the one that I was carrying.

Yes...I'm down in the dumps:

Lisa

Thanks Kate. MUCH appreciated!

Lisa

I'm so sorry you're down Lisa. Try to keep a bit optimistic, though I'm sure it's hard. Thinking of you, I'm sure you'll get there. I'm still holding out hope, and will be looking out for you!

Sarah

paras Guest

Lisa, I've just read the posts above and am excited and anxious for you...good luck, my thoughts are with you and I hope this time its a positive result that STICKS!
    Many hugs......

Lisa, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Can somebody tell me what a triphasic chart is?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast