Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not getting ovulated naturally

if she doesn't have a dominant follicle (so a large cyst on her ovary approx 18mm or larger at ovulation time) chances are she is not releasing a mature egg that is capable of being fertilised. it is possible her FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) levels are too low, hence the reason they are being tested on day 3 of her cycle

as to the ovulating properly question - she is obviously getting the correct hormonal fluctuations of estrogen and progesterone throughout her cycle, hence the arrival of her period each month, but they are sounding like anovulatory (no ovulation) cycles.

can i suggest you make not of all the questions you've asked here, and take them back to your doctor. it's obvious you're wanting to understand what is happening, and why, and as much as we can help you with knowledge of our personal situation, i do think you need to address your concerns to the doctor directly. ask them to explain what they're doing and why. i would be very reluctant to subject myself to treatment if i weren't understanding why

Smile

Hi Alwaysonnet,
    I'm also one of the unlucky one's that don't ovulate naturally I have POS, I've been lucky enough to Ovulate on clomid but not every month that I take it. Trying to get pregnant is a long and slow process for alot of us and I agree with Briggy's girl that you need to have a doctor who you trust! Every month I'm trying to get pregnant I go through various test and although it can be devastating to see once again you didn't ovulate never give up hope, for that one little egg could be releasing next month! Ohh and this pregnancy just crept up and suprised us so you never know what could happen, I was told I would never ovulate naturally but had to prove them wrong on that one too.
    Wishing you the best of luck!
    Snoopea

hello,

God is great and he has listened to my prayers.

My wife's period was delayed by 9-10 days and we went to gync and tested her pregnancy as positive. She has done urine pregnancy test and ultra sound scan and everything came positive and prescribed medicines like susten 200 mg and asked to insert into vagina directly everyday. What is the use of this medicine and advantages of this?

Thanks everyone for giving moral support to me all the way

i would assume it is a progesterone supplement just to help in keeping the pregnancy stable until the placenta takes over, though i've never heard of it myself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12