Thread: not sure but maybe I belong here too!

Default not sure but maybe I belong here too!

OK, not really sure if I should be posting here but then again, when I review the facts it certainly seems logical.

DW says we are not trying (she is kinda right), but we are also "not" not trying. We use no protection and have no intention of doing so. AF still has not returned which means at some point either we will miss Ovulation or hit it out of the park! I have thought about buying stock in HPT companies since we buy so many of the stinking things. Last night I brought home a gift for DW....an HPT kit! Hey, she was excited. Anyhow, she was another negative and she came out and said she was tired of being disappointed. She has said she really really wants to be PG again.

Now I know I'm just a guy and may not understand girl speak, but seems to me we are TTC even if we want to pretend were not!

Rob, come & join us in the buddies groups.....

lol, ya I may be hanging out for a while. I think she does not want to admit TTC because in part with no cycle there is not chance (then again, you don't know when it will return). Also, I think part of her may feel concern about being ready (Corban is only 8 months old) or in a good position (we are faced with some upcoming changes in our life that will add some stress and all). But I do still feel in light of the facts laid out and her admitted desire, we are trying! lol

You can look at it as TTC.. or having some good fun!!!