Thread: Now i know!

malimum Guest

Default Now i know!

On the 30th Jan im having a hysteroscopy and a D & C, then i will know what my insides are like........oooohhhh cant wait. that everything will be alright. I have heard that this procedure is used for a lot for finding out about fertitility, recurring m/c's and other various problems. Im sorta a little anxious and nervous, but its not a long op the gyno said, which i had a sigh of relief The gyno said its a pretty straitght forward op and should only take 1/2 hr max.

Ne way hope every1 is good and spreading some Take care!

bye

Goodluck for your Op. i hope it all goes well.

Good luck, Anne! I'll be thinking of you on the 30th! I hope everything goes smoothly and that your insides are beautiful and healthy!! *Hugs*

Good luck! I hope they find everything nice and healthy! Glad to hear that something is happening, and hopefully this will help get you another beautiful bubs.

I will be thinking of you!

Bun xx

oh anne,

what a relief that must be for you- I'm sure after tht you can jump back on the bandwagon and pop out a 2007 bubby

Good Luck Mate.

Good luck! Ive had the same procedure done and its fine, youll feel right as rain within 48hours!

malimum Guest

Ty for all ur replies, i think im over the fear of having a op im just for the right results and i can hopefully go on and get a in 07.

GL with all the lovely ladies ttc in 07 u are all in my thoughts and i hope u all have much success this year. Just spraying some around for good measure.

Take care!

Bye

Good luck with the op - had it done myself a few months back, and apart from a day or two of pain (kinda like AF cramps) when i moved from sitting to standing or vice versa, i had no probs at all.

will be thinking of you - good luck