Thread: O pain and CM ? Icky subject

Default O pain and CM ? Icky subject

Hi,

I have an icky ?. Since giving birth and miscarring (3 months ago), I have been getting a lot of pain around 0 time. Also my CM (cervical mucas) is very thick, clear and even rubbery, not to mention there is quite a bit of it. I have low progesterone and am using natural prog. Also I have had spotting in my luteal phase anywhere from 5 day to 10days.

Anyone else have this happen to them. Before having DD I can't remember huge O pain or this much cm.

Bek
    Not sure if this is really the kind of advice you were looking for, and others might have more experience in the post birth changes, I haven't done that yet.
    But did want to say that it can just be an age thing. I only noticed O pain when I got a bit older. You might be more in tune with your body now.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

I have noticed that I now have O pains, but never had them prior to having my boys! I have found the opposite with my CM though. I used my CM to gauge when I was Oing with them and fell pregnant straight away, but we are going into 5th month of TTCing this time and I have not got a clue as to what is going on with my body!

Relle,
    I haven't got a clue what is happening with my body either. It is very frustrating. My doc told me not to refer back to how my cycles where before my DD and to consider only what is happen now. That is hard particularly considering that we conceived first time trying and now I am affraid next time will be hard and that I may miscarry again.

I don't find that Doctors are interested at all (becasue I haven't being TTC for a long period and have only had one miscarriage)and 2 have now told me just to wait and see..I am thinking of going to a Chinese Herbalist to see if that can help.