Thread: Ohhhhh my Gosh!!!!!

malimum Guest

Default Ohhhhh my Gosh!!!!!

Well 2moro is the day, i have my op. Im feeling really nervous, i know its a simple procedure but im still really anxious about it. that everything goes OK!!! Then i have my appt with my gyno on the 6th Feb to find out the results on whether i have ne issues that need attention. So hopefully sometime in 07 i will get a have a lil bubs of mah own, well im hoping thats for sure. Its only day surgery so i will b out the same day which is a relief hate hospitals @ the best of times.

Well hope all the ladies who r ttc will have much success this yr. Sending some

I know its not the right place im sure but i son started highschool 2day and he was really nervous i hope he has a good day im

Take care everyone !!!

Luv
    Malimum

Good luck with the operation Malimum - hope 2007 is your year!!!!

All the best

Goodluck with your operation.

Hope 2007 is a fantastic year for you.

Good luck tomorrow - wishing you the very best!!!

Hope your son has a great day at highschool too

Best wishes & I bet your son has a wonderful day today!!!!

malimum Guest

Ty every1

Well i the gyno surgeon says the op was a success, but i will find out more next tuesday when i go to my gyno for the results. A little anxious about the whole thing but hopefully things will work out and i can start ttc again with success.

I had little blood loss and the gyno surgeon said i should expect my normal af around when its due on the 11th of Feb, so then after that i can resume trying.

Hope every1 is doing well and i will spread some more around for good measure.

Take care and GL with ne 1 ttc atm

Bye

That is fantastic news Malimum. Hope to see you in the TTC 1-6 months shortly.

Thats good news... I wish you all the best.... Fingers crossed for a BFP very very soon..

malimum Guest

Afternoon every1

I went to the gyno 2day and he says that everything is ok and no abnormalities of the uterus and i have no genentic abnormalities either both were sound. He said i had the perfect uterus.....quirky thing to say but so reassuring none the less. He has a + outlook for me and that i should most probably concieve this yr. He is really understanding and even tho he is maintaining a postive outlook he also says that i shouldnt blame my self for the miscarriages and that no matter what i did or didnt do things unfortunately happen for a reason..........a typical cliche' but very true.

If i havent had ne success in six months time he will maybe look into other causes as such as sperm quantity and quality of my partner. But he said BD, BD and more BD and hopefully we will have a this yr. So now im leaving to the big guy upstairs

Oh damn i got my bloody af today, but that's + cause after this af im back into ttc mode all steam ahead!!!

GL with every1 ttc atm!!!! Spreading some

Bye