Thread: Opinions needed please - Pg signs?

Default Opinions needed please - Pg signs?

Hi ladies.

I really need some opinions please... I think I O'd around last Tuesday - Thursday (3rd - 5th) and DH & I BDed on Thursday night & Friday night. Since yesterday I have had really bad stomach craps. Not like period pain cramps - these are kind of higher up in my stomach. WARNING TMI - I dont feel like I'm going to throw up, it's the other end LOL Kind of feel all 'clogged up' in my belly.

I assume it's probably just a tummy bug, but I just thought I'd ask if any of the above symptoms could possibly be pg signs? I figure it's too early but just thought I'd ask!

BTW - AF is due Tuesday. When is the absolute earliest I could test??

TIA ladies, really appreciate you taking the time to read this & any feedback is much appreciated!

I think we are on exactly the same track! I also think i o'd last tuesday and am due for af next tuesday (although dh and i dtd 2 days prior to and on the day of o). I have also had the pain higher up in my abdomen and have had diarrhoea (but only a few times in the last few days). I tested this morning and nearly went cross-eyed trying to see a second line (i don't think there was one), but I am hoping tomorrow morning will show a more positive result. I have also been very emotional tonight (in tears over nothing - just hormones) and still have tingling/pulling pains in my lower abdomen now rather than upper. Fingers crossed for both of us! Drives me nuts waiting!

Hi Ladies,

I had cramping and diarrhoea on 8DPO, only for the one day. I tested 10DPO (First Responce HPT) and it came up with the most faintest positive No other test was positive but this brand. I am pregnant.

Good Luck with your BFP's!

Hi... tested again this morning (10dpo) and couldn't see a line on First Response. Went to the shops and bought a Confirm test and this afternoon got a very faint line!!! YAY! A line is a line. I should know, been pg 4 times b4 this (incl. 3 angels and one DD). Fingers crossed all goes well this time!

Sending you lots of baby dust lotsa_hugs! Maybe the diarrhoea was a sign for us!

Hi Shell & Daintree

Thanks for your replies

Shell, freaky that we are on the exact same cycle lol. WOW I can't believe you have tested and got a so early!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I really want to test ASAP, but am trying to hold off until at least Monday...

Daintree - CONGRATULATIONS on your too!

Hopefully I can join you both in the BFP Club!! haha

You are so strong for waiting to test lotsa_hugs! It would certainly save a lot of blurred vision staring at pg tests! Wishing you all the best of luck!

Lotsa_hugs - did you test???
    Last edited by shell101; March 18th, 2009 at 02:59 PM.

Sorry, I forgot to update you all...

Testing Mon & Tues, both BFN and AF arrived last night

Excited about trying next cycle though! Less than 2 weeks til we can try again

Thanks for your replies & good luck to all!!

sorry it didn't work out for you this month, but great attitude that you can start trying again and hopefully be pg very soon. Sometimes it can be just as much of a relief to get af so you know where you stand. Wish you all the best.