Thread: opk, ovulation date and chances of getting pregnant?

Default opk, ovulation date and chances of getting pregnant?

Has anybody had in success in getting pregnant on the actual day they ovulated (but not having had sex in the lead up to ovulation)?

We missed the few days before this month, but managed to dtd on the actual day. Am a bit confused by the fact that my opk was negative the night before I ovulated (I thought it was suppossed to tell you 24 hours in advance?), but my chart showed that I ovulated the next day and also got a positive opk that day. Just wondering what our chances are...

Any positive stories would give me hope!

Hi there,

I did have one successful cycle but It said I ovualted the next day but I seriously get sooo confused with the OPK's! Good luck with it anyway, Are you in another thread on here so we can keep up with you?

No positive story to tell but my husband and I are in the EXACT same situation.....oh well...12 days to go until testing for me!! Hope you get a BFP when you test!!!

Rustys girl and coco - I think I'm going mad! I'm sure I replied to your threads yesterday, but now I see there is nothing there!

Think I said something along the lines of I'm not organised enough to be in any other threads and Rusty's girl I'd be interested to hear if you have any success!

Don't you hate that???

no worries I'll let you know what happens!!

Rustygirl, thought I'd let you know that I found a chart on 'Fertility Friend' where someone had been successful in getting pregnant and had only had sex on the day of ovulation and the day after. It gave me hope! (Although today I feel like I've been having pre-period cramps. Sigh)!

Quote Originally Posted by Bea06 View Post
    (Although today I feel like I've been having pre-period cramps. Sigh)!
    ME TOO!! I had them yesterday, my period isn't due for 8 days though....soooooooo confused

Rusty girl. I got my period today. Bugger!! hope you have better luck!

Hi girls - I'm nearly 6 weeks pregnant - we DTD once, on the day of 0... and sure enough. It only takes one - so good luck!!! Remember the egg can survive for upwards of 24 hours after O.

Shall 'watch this space' !!

xo

We DTD once too, 4 full days before getting a OPK....i honestly thought there was no chance............6 weeks later i had a BFP......

I got my period too!!! Arrgghh! oh well, more fun to be had