Thread: Ovulating after withdrawl bleed

Red face Ovulating after withdrawl bleed

Hi, Does anyone know if a withdrawl bleed will start my cycle off.

I came off implanon 22 days ago and had a light, what i first thought was AF but after it stoped after 2 1/2 days and asking the question on here now think it is a withdrawal bleed from having the implant out...

Now - when should i be ovulating ???????? do i satrt from the first day i bled or ?????????????????????????????

Has anyone used implanon and had this happen.

Hello, I'm quite new to all of this, but from my experience coming off the pill (few years ago now) I just watched and waited for that fertile type CM as an indication that things were "going" again. I s'pose it can't hurt to chart from the first day of bleeding like a normal cycle, it will either be a normal cycle (good to chart) or not - good to chart anyway since it will give you more information if not immediately then maybe with the benefit of hindsight.
    I was amazed when I re-read my journals of my first TTC journey - there are signs that my body was giving me that are so obvious to me now but I didn't recognise/understand them at the time because I was so emotionally wrapped up in it. Am going to try to be more Zen about it this time round...
    Good luck with your TTC journey!

Wink

Thats exactly how i am trying to face things now - STOP STRESSING i keep saying IT WILL HAPPEN i keep saying....

but i know it will and I thought along the same lines, I was have started a chart from that day - I guess i will know in a couple of weeks if it is ..

Thank you

Hi Meegm,

I actually replied to you in another thread but I will reply again to you in case you dont read the other.

Dont stress (I know it is hard not too), just start charting and observing. Your body may take a while to get its natural cycle back on track. Also it may take a few months of charting for you to see a clear picture for your cycles. All the best....

BekZ