Thread: Ovulating? what side

Default Ovulating? what side

Hi gals,

I have just started to ovulate, it usually starts off in the mornings and lasts till the next day (sometimes a few days) - how annoying it had to be a work day!!!

Anyway, they last 3 months its been one side or the other but today it seems to be still thinking what side - I can feel it on both.....so my question is do both sides ovulate or is just meant to be one or the other????? umm..........

*thought* hope its not my appendix :eek:

I thought that usually one ovary ovulated each time, but its not always the same ovary each time (obviously). I couldnt really say though. I havent every really felt ovulation before. I wouldnt be surprised though if both ovaries can ovulate in the one cycle, just no idea if it is possible though.

Bella
    My FS said that sometimes you'll get O pain in the opposite side to the one you ovulate from. So maybe you can also get it in both? I think it is possible to ovulate in both - isn't that how you get non-identical twins?

TWINS!!! :eek: lol....would be good though, get my 2 babies straight away and no more TTC lol
    Thanks girls, I think my body is still trying to get on without the pill, at the moment I am having cramps in the middle. I said to DH last night that guys have no idea how good and stress free they have it hehehehe
    See what pans out today and tomorrow....hopefully it will all go away and I can start TWW with no annoying pains!!!

Have a great day girls
    Bella oxoxoxo

Hi Bella. In my pre-pill days I remember getting pains on both sides at the same time, so I don't think it's that uncommon. I'm yet to feel any yet (being my first month off the pill). Imagine if you had twins though And you're so right about guys, they really don't realise how good they've got it!

My DH tries to be sympathetic.....when I get the O pains and we are DTD I can feel the pressure and he goes "it can't be that bad" lol WHAT DOES HE KNOW!!! hehehe
    My O day was day 11-12 of my cycle - is that not normal? I read that if you dont O on day 14 you have a hormonal imbalance....better bloody not lol