Thread: Ovulation - I think it may have finally happened... maybe... HELP!

Default Ovulation - I think it may have finally happened... maybe... HELP!

Hi girls,

Well I've just had my 4th session of acupuncture, and so far it's made a real difference to my stress levels etc. But the reason for this post is I *think* I may have ovulated...
    On Tuesday I got this wierd sensation in my abdomen, just below the navel, and later moving off distinctly to the left hand side, and it was there for about 30 mins or so. It wasn't anything like AF cramps etc.

I've been temping, but they're all over the place but this week have been mainly around 36.4, but has dropped a couple of times to 36 (I'm normally around 36). Today was 36.46. Also there's been some CM (sorry TMI) today and I haven't really had any for ages.

So any thoughts? Can anyone relate their ovulation sensations? I haven't experienced it before! I thought about buying an OPK kit or something today - but if I did actually ovulate on Tues, would it show up still today? Haven't used them before...

It's now been about 10.5 months since I went off BCP so I'm REALLY ready for my cycles to return!!!

Anyone??

The home tests only show if the hormone they test for is present. They can't ever tell you if you ovulated so I wouldn't worry about getting one now. When I O I get cramps similar to AF cramps (although I never get them anymore, but they are similar to what I used to get). The following day my skin breaks out (even though I'm 40) and I get lower back pain. Not sure if that helps you, but that's my experience.