Thread: Ovulation Symptoms

Jennifer Guest

Default Ovulation Symptoms

Just wondering, apart from CM what other symptoms do you experience when ovulating??

I have felt weird all day with a lower back ache. I am at Ovulation time on my cycle.

I usually get a mostly dull, with an occasional sharp pain in my right side (my right ovary is the dominant one). I also get a little (sorry if TMI) windy .

Some signs of ovulation are:

* Changes to CM - goes to eggwhite consistency
    * Body temperature rises
    * Lower abdominal discomfort
    * Breast tenderness
    * Cervix will become soft, high & open

You migh notice all of these, some or even none!!

I have to be honest, if I wasn't charting adn saw my temp, I would have NO IDEA when I ovulated......no "side effects" at all for me.

But hopefully that lower back pain is a good indication: I Have heard that many women get that when they are ovulating.........

becstar44 Guest

I get a really sharp pain in my ovary, which is normally the right ovary, however it was my left one this month (just to keep me guessing!). I also have the rise in temp. Its really interesting noticing how much your body changes during the month - before I started ttc I wouldn't have had a clue what time of the month I O'd!

Ovulation Symptoms:

* occasional sharp pain on either right or left hand side (not every month though)

* slight lower back pain

* migraine, migraine, and more migraine

* and that I want to sleep all day - cant get enough!

In saying this, ever since i started charting i noticed these symptoms, except the migraines, i thought this may have been something i was eating, but at least i can pinpoint it down to O time.

The perils of being a woman..

Zoi