Thread: Ovulation type pains after ovulation??

Default Ovulation type pains after ovulation??

Hi girls!

Just wondering if anyone else experienced this... I o'd cd11 (ish), and for about 3 days afterwards I had ovulation type pains on my right side, which weren't painful - but noticeable.

Now, i've had (sorry tmi!!!) pasty kind of cm...

Ugh! Am I clutching at straws? This tww seems to be lasting forever!! #-o

Sounds like ovulation pains.

I would get them a couple of days before Oing and then for a few days after. Not everyone gets them and some get them more painful then others. I know that I had them so bad at one stage I could not even stand.

My dr at the time put it to me that at least I know that I am Oing.

Good Luck!

Melinda Guest

Hey,

I used to get O pains the day I O'd only. I have been that way for years and they were just niggly pains/sensations on the side that I was O'ing from. However, after my 2nd m/c I had horrendously BAD O pains.... and I mean INTENSELY bad.....hope that doesn't resurface after the little tiger is born!!! Ouchies!!

Default ovulation type pains after ovulating

i get those funny niggling pains too.this month was quite more noticable,a sharper,stabbing pain.At times i have worried because i dont know whats normal and i think all these wierd scenarios like cysts on my ovaries!I might go to the dr this month and get my hormones tested or something.

hi,

well, i have gone from ovulation type pains on DPO 4&5 to sharp pains (I guess like AF cramps.. I had to clutch Monkey's hand last night) on DPO 7&9.

Have no idea whether this could be uterus stretching or whether it's too early for that, or whether it could be a cyst or a miscarriage or or or or aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ](*,)

Will know in 4 days....

Default ovulation type pains

funny thing but this smornin i had sharp stabby pains on my right side. i thought perhaps niggling appendicitis,and i was real crabby.i get af on wednesday.maybe getting ready for af.