Thread: Pain while DTD?

Default Pain while DTD?

*TMI warning!*

DH and I were DTD last night and it was a little bit painful. It felt like he was um...how can I put this delicately....running out of room in there? Like he was hitting something - like the end. I've never felt that before. Has anybody got any idea what this could have been? It wasn't awful, but more uncomfortable.

mrs timms Guest

Your cervix was probably just low (is high when you're ovulating)... Changing positions will probably help, but it will move throughout your cycle anyway

Thanks mrs timms. I guess that confirms FF's O date then. I had just never experienced it before, guess our timing in the past has meant we've avoided this, or maybe it didn't affect me as much when I was on the pill.

Thanks again, I have and still am learning so much from all the wonderful ladies here.

mrs timms Guest

No worries

***BabyDust***

I agree with Mrs Timms. But must add a disclaimer here as well. It is recommended that any unusual pain or mid-cycle bleeding be mentioned to your doctor. So maybe if it happens again, it's worth at least mentioning next time you go.

Lisa

Yep I agree with Mrs Timms. I sometimes get that pain so, but changing positions will help

Thank you. It's comforting to know it's not unusual.

Lisa, thank you for your advice too. If it does happen again I will see my doc about it.

Hey DisGirl,

I experienced this the last 2 times DTD and that was just after ovulation. It felt more like a pressure pain, like it was hitting a point....it was in most position apart from *TMI* warning...missionary and me on top!! It worried me and I will mention it to my gp next time I go (which will be after this cycle pg or not pg). I have had it a few times also, but not all the time.

Bella xoxox