Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pains in 2ww

Default Pains in 2ww

Hey gals!
    How are we all?
    I've got a question for you girls - I've got O type pains on my left hand side, around where my ovaries are, mainly when I'm sitting down or when I get up too quickly - and a needle type pain in my right nipple - I literally want to pull my nipple off, it's agonizing at times.

Anyone have these as BFP symptoms at all? I think I'm around 10DPO, but I'm not charting this month cos the stress of charting was getting to me.

Oh, also - I just don't feel myself the last three days - lack of energy, tired but can't sleep til normal bed time and generally just feeling like a zombie

Bec

Hi Bec,

I honestly can't remember if I had similar pains in the TWW the couple of times I tested positive or not. I definatley hand very sore bb's but I didn't really feel tired until about 5/6 week mark and I was not nauseous.
    Mind you I am currently 44 days since my last af and I occassionally get O like pains and have sore bb. But alas I have tested numerous times, the last being on Thursday and a BFN.

When r u going to test?

Good luck I hope you get a BFP! Keep us informed

Julia

I dont remember if I was tired or not that early after O, but I did have nasty painful cramps, more painful and noticeable than ever before and sore boobs, and I got a BFP at 11 DPO.

Hey Gals,
    Thanks for the replies - the pain so far, has gone now, I had it all last night, with a touch of AF cramping for about 5 minutes, and since then I haven't noticed any more Damn! I was hoping it'd be implantation cramps.

I only have one test left, a pregnosis - scared to use it and have a BFN, and not be able to test again - I may test later today, but I'm going to try my hardest not to *weak smile* lol
    Bec

It could be implantation Bec..... When's AF due? Do you think you can hold out til then?

With every pregnancy I have had I've felt pain in the 2ww. Like really bad AF pains. To the extent that I'd go racing off to the loo with a pad in my hand every time I felt moisture. I don't recall that they were particularly constant, but definitely noticeable.

I hope it is a good sign for you.

Lisa

Yep, I had pains in the 2WW. I had both sharp, kinda stabbing pains and AF cramp-like pains before I got my BFP. Good luck.

LOL Lisa I was the same for the first 6 weeks of my pregnancy!

I had occasional abdominal pains and very sore bb's within a week of o. I wasl also extremely tired all the time again within a week. I just had bfp a few days ago so it could be promising. Finger crossed!

I can't remember having pain but my breasts were definately sore, i was sooooooo tired and i would be running off to pee all the time. Good luck - hope this is ur lucky month

DanDan76 Guest

Hi Bec,
    I am new to this forum and am currently in my 2ww @ 10DPO. I am having the same feeling of a sharp pain around left ovary region with sore boobs. I never had this pain after O. I don't plan in testing till early next week..so finger's cross we both get a BFN!

I'm totally impatient and I'm testing soon - I can't help it. I have no will power LOL
    I've been holding for almost 3 hours now, is that enough? Can I pee yet?

I swear I see something on that test - starting around 5 minutes...

I SWEAR IT - I hate not having any will power

Ooer, sounds interesting....

Hehe good luck and hopefully it is

I feel like such a fool now... lol

Emma - please tell me your a psychic and you just KNOW I'm gonna be pg LOL

When should I test again, if I can get another test? I'm either 11 or 12 DPO, AF due Thursday.

Bec

BTW - Sarah do you design those clothes? They're great! I'll have to show them to DH - if you design them yourself, I've got another question for you.

Hey Bec, we aren't designing any at the moment, but are looking into it in the next few months....

As for testing again I would probably wait a few days as hard as that is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast