Thread: period cramping??

Default period cramping??

Hi,

Im not sure if im pregnant yet as i havent done the tests. I am convinced my period is coming as i am having cramps so i keep running to the loo but nothing. this has been happening for about 5 days now. Has anyone else experienced this and found out they were pregnant?

Sara

I have heard that quite a few people get those types of symptoms only to find out that they are in fact pregnant. Do you know when you ovulated and when your period due?

Hi
    I ovulated about 3 weeks ago and my period was or is due now. due date should have been last sunday but sometimes it does come a few days late. so that is why im thinking maybe i might be?? i want to buy a test to check but i know that u have to wait till a week or so after ur period was due b4 taking it for accuracy?

Sara

you can buy tests that can pick up pregnancy the day your period is due, but if you are a week late then hcg should be detectably by now. Good luck

Hi Sara! I got my BFP almost 2 weeks ago and a few days before I did I needed to go to the loo lots of times...so it definitely is a good sign! Any test you buy now should work if you are pregnant! you get your when you test! *hugs*

Hi Sara,

I got AF type symptoms before I found out I was pregnant. I continues to get these types of cramps etc through my 1st trimester. The only difference was that I also had really sore boobs which I did not normally get.

thats why i think i may be preg b/c my boobs are unusually big and very sore and when i get my period they arent normally this big. it feels a bit uncomfortable actually.
    im going to by a test this arvo. the cramps have been on and off all day.

Sounding Good Sara! Good luck testing!

Yep sure did.. I tested on a Saturday 12 dpo.. Got a BFN... Had cramps all day felt it coming even said to dp that it was coming still nothing by the Tuesday i retested and got a BFP!!! Good luck fingers crossed.. When is it due?? Oh i just read the whole thread and your other symptoms you are sooo pg.. Hope you got a BFP this arvo..

im pregnant YAY. soooo excited!!! i did 2 hpt and both were bfp. my husband is a bit shocked and slightly freaking out haha. we didnt think it was going to happen so quickly. i still cvant believe it. we literally just started trying. im estimating im about 2 weeks. i was going to see my ob in jan but im going to try bring it forward to december if he is available.
    has anyone heard of Dr Ian Hill??

by the way janeo . july 7th is my birthday. what a wonderful day to have a baby. a cancer baby...very special babies

WOOHOO Congratulations Sara

Sara hon, they usually count your pregnancy as starting from your last period. You'll probably be about 5 weeks. Hope all goes well for you through this pregnancy!
    All the best!

Hi Emma

How long does it take before ur tummy starts to change? Thats what im most excited about!!
    Sara

I am now 11 weeks and we got preg pretty much staright way too - hehehehehe my partner was pretty shocked and we did multiple tests everyone of them Positive but we were in denial. and my tummy started to get a bit bigger about 2 weeks ago ( i am usually about 53kg and 169 cm tall so i noticed it failry quickly.. it is starting to pop out like a POT BELLy now too.. its getting cute i think..

about 7 weeks clothes got tight too - not long for you now...