Thread: Pimples & ovulation?

Default Pimples & ovulation?

Hi,
    Does anyone get a pimple or pimples around ovulation? I heard pimples around or near the chin area were hormonal & pimples under the chin (Near & on neck) were diet related. Does anyone know if this is true? I had a huge painful pimple on my chin around the time I had other symptoms of ovulation. Occasionally this happens, but I've never connected the two before. I don't really get them anywhere else.

Hey Shell, my face always breaks out after ovulation, right through to AF.
    Usually by about day 3 or 4 of AF, my face clears up. That is until I ovulate again

Nic

I am same nic, I get them when I o up until about the middle of AF and then I have fantastic skin until it's time to start all over again.

i was the same my skin was awful. im 7 weeks pregnant now and my skin is starting to look normal again.

I went off the pill in May and my face has been a disaster on and off since! I'm finding that before both O and AF I break out. Big horrible, painful pimples two, but only 1-3 at a time. Tea tree oil is my best friend

I get them too- but not every month- the ones i get are bad though- I can feel them for days before they actually show and the scar and hurt for a long time.

Thank God they are few and far between.........

If I get a pimple a few days after "O" I know AF will be showing up. Never had any pimples show when I have been pregnant.
    Debbie

Thanks guys!
    Hopefully the 'whopper' on my chin was a 'good' sign of ovulation this month.

I know my pimples have got worse after going off the pill. Not sure if they link up with ovulation though. They seem to be pretty constant. Got a shocker on the side of my nose at the moment!!