Thread: planning to not plan

Smile planning to not plan

I've been blessed with a lovely DH who whispered to me at a family BBQ on Sunday, 'I hope you get pregnant real soon, cuz I'm gonna make you feel so special'.
    When I was pregnant with DD he wasn't the most reliable guy, he was though only 19 years old, and we are prepared and ready for this next little precious.

So, we've talked and decided a good month to start will be about January, and I'm not going to tell DH when I stop taking the pill so he's not under any pressure. We are carefully planning to make it unplanned and a surprise that we are well aware of. If you can understand what I mean.

WIth my sister pregnant, I think we (being DH and myself) have gotten somewhat clucky! Lol. But we saw DD playing with her two cousins at the BBQ, and we knew that she was almost ready for a little brother/sister too. And everything seems to be going well for us too.... I can't think of anything that would delay this.

The strange thing is... and this is the twist....

Is I think that I may already be pregnant. Lol. I will take a test tomorrow, and see what happens... I feel better this time round because I know Con is going to be there every step of the way instead of every couple of steps if I'm lucky.... lol.

Wish me luck!

Hey

Sounds like you have a great plan, to not plan hahahah if that makes sense, i hope you get a when you do your test, you will have to let me know how you go

If you do get BFP at least you dont have to go through the whole ttc stuff, but even if you do have to go through it all, sounds like con is going to be by your side and give you loads of love and support.

good luck sweetie

Sounds like you have a wonderful non plan and a great partner. Wishing you the best with your testing
    Last edited by ~Saram~; November 22nd, 2006 at 10:13 PM. Reason: that many typos even I couldn't understand me

Thanks guys, but I did the test and sadly, no not this time. All the symptoms were there, I was so sure. But no... I won't dwell on it though as we have plenty of time to practice as DH dislocated his thumb and can't work for five days! LOL.

sorry to hear it - but here's hoping for a lovely surprise in the new year Shaz.