Thread: Is it possible to be o-ing (and fall pg) with no AF?

Default Is it possible to be o-ing (and fall pg) with no AF?

Ok girls here's a question that I'm sure my gyno will answer on Feb 7 - but I'm impatient so wanted to throw out the question to BB.

If I'm not getting AF, can I be ovulating, and can I fall pg??

Not positive on this one!!! I would think not.. But i had a friend who came off the impalon and fell pg b4 she even got a period possible within 2 weeks of coming off it if i remember correctly.... I hope someone can better answer this for you...

Well i don't know if it's possible, but I didn't get AF at all after coming off the pill, and haven't had her visit after having my son either. I wasn't Oing, and needed clomid to make me O. It seems to work well for me, and it's not scary at all!

Thanks girls... I am guessing that I may need to go on Clomid if I'm not actually ovulating. I've already had numerous hormones tested via blood tests, and my doctor said they were all normal - do they test if you are ovulating via blood tests? I guess I'm a bit confused as to whether I actually AM ovulating or not!! All good q's for the gyno *sigh* only a couple of weeks to wait to ask them!

Its not really applicable to yr situation, but yes it is possible.
    I am breastfeeding, my LMP was May 2005, didnt know i was ovulating, and what do you know, on the weekend i got a .

Oh.... and just to confuse things even more, i was on the mini pill.

Good luck in Feb !