Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to be pg?

Question Is it possible to be pg?

I had my last LMP on 10/8. (the night before this we DTD without protection). Was not on the pill either.

For the last 2 weeks, I have thought AF was coming, but then nothing.. I am really starting to wonder where she is, especially since I keep getting symptoms, then nothing.

We weren't planning on having anymore, and up until last night, DH just laughed it off when I said I wasn't taking the pill cause AF isn't here yet. But last night, he was more concerned, LOL.

I am kind of hoping that asking the question will hurry AF up..

Um I wouldn't think so, but when did you ovulate?

Anything is possible....have you done a pg test?

Mel, no idea. I have never worked it out.. and wouldn't even know the signs.

Lilias - no, but thinking I might so I can just know for sure that AF is just hiding for some reason.. Cause if by some fluke of nature I am, then it would definately show on a test..

when are you planning on doing a test??? I was wondering the same thing myself this morning. I still haven't had AF since my baby was born 5months, but I keep getting the feeling that they are coming and I am REALLY tired... please be AF... maybe POAS just to see!
    Have you any other symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by ladybirdflies View Post
    when are you planning on doing a test??? I was wondering the same thing myself this morning. I still haven't had AF since my baby was born 5months, but I keep getting the feeling that they are coming and I am REALLY tired... please be AF... maybe POAS just to see!
    Have you any other symptoms?
    Um, might go and get on tomorrow, if she still hasn't shown her head.. I don't feel like going out..

I get really hungry suddenly and must eat asap, especially 1st thing in the morning, to avoid chucking up.. But I am telling myself it is just a co-incedence since I am eating lighter/healthier meals since my dad is staying post op after gall bladder surgery.. and I am tired and irritable, but again putting that down to all the chaos we have had happen here in the past 6 weeks and I am just getting on top of it.

Hmm... glad those maternity clothes are at my mum's house still for you - just in case

If you DTD the day before your last AF and that was it.. i would highly doubt you are. How long is your cycle? On a 28 day cycle, you dont normally ovulate until around day 12. Sperm can only live around 5 days max. So unless your cycle is super short i wouldnt think you are. Being stressed and worried about it can actually mentally delay AF. So i guess for piece of mind you can do a test.. then you will know either way.
    Best of luck.

Did you end up getting your period? I am trying and i may be but i keep feeling like they are coming too but they dont!

I still haven't got AF, and still not tested.. We get paid tonight, might buy one tomorrow

Yeah a test should be done, but in saying that they can still show negative even if you are, maybe a doctor is the go!

ahhhhhhhhh TEST! IM EXCITED!

But if I test and it is negative.. I can live in denial for longer.

DH told me to get a test tomorrow while I am out.. Better to know sooner if we are since we have just sold all our baby stuff, LOL..

Is af late?

last one was 10th Aug.. They are normally between 4 and 5 weeks apart. Going on 7 weeks now.

Well you're well and truely over so your test should be acuate!

Have you tested yet? I have read all the posts over the last couple of days and am very curious to find out!

Good Luck.... hope everything is ok.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast