Thread: Pre Seed;What is it?

Default Pre Seed;What is it?

Hiya Girls,
    Can anyone tell me what pre seed is and how to use it and where can i buy it? i've figured it's got something to do with ttc.And i need all the help i can get. :-k So if you can shed any light on this, i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks a truckload.

Pauline

Pre-Seed is a sperm-friendly lubricant. I think it's bought over the internet but don't know where - sorry!

yes pre seed is a lubricant which is said to take the role of CM and help carry sperm to where it needs to go.

it is quite pricey and if you google it, you will find the website. i cannot justify paying that much for it.

Aquariangypsii Guest

You can purchase pre-seed from the Lullaby Conceptions website or downunder for about $18.00 for 3 applicator tubes. They say you should only use each tube once but some women say they only use 1/2 then wipe the tube and cover it up and use the other 1/2 next time. There is quite a lot in each tube.

I use it due to the fact that I don't get EWCM. I have used it about 5 times and no luck so far but I have heard of some women falling pg the first time they use it.

Good Luck!