Thread: Preg?

mards Guest

Default Preg?

Hi everyone :smt039

I'm 8DPO and for the last 2 days I have had a gush of CM :-k Any ideas? I don't want to get my hopes up this cycle, but I can't help but feel pregnant [-o< I have had stitch like pains since 2DPO over my entire stomach (BB down), waves of nausea, mostly during the day and at night and a really achy back.

Any advice would be appreciated

brodes80 Guest

well don't know if this is any help but with my 1st pg, had heaps of CM THE WHOLE TIME (just about!) mmm bit gross! I also had bad implantation pains.. sounds promising! good luck!

Kirsty77 Guest

Yep I also had heaps of CM in the early early stages of pregnancy. And I had cramps like AF was coming.Goodluck hun!

mards i just found out i am pregnant and i have so much creamy CM its driving me nuts!!
    good luck dust: :bdust:

I had loads of creamy cm in my first pregnancy. It was a big givaway, as well as lumpy bb's!

Good luck!

Hmmm... I'm suddenly at 14DPO finding myself with so much CM it's not funny! Mine isn't creamy though, it's clear...

I don't know what to think! I've got cramps like AF is coming and I keep feeling all this mucous which makes me think AF is here... and nothing...

Starting to freak out now...

BW

mards Guest

BW - my CM is also clear :-k I have had so much of it this cycle too, TMI warning,so much so I have been changing my undies twice a day

I have my DR appt tomorrow, so hopefully I will have some exciting news in the next few days :bdust: dust:

mards Guest

BW - my CM is also clear :-k I have had so much of it this cycle too, TMI warning,so much so I have been changing my undies twice a day

I have my DR appt tomorrow, so hopefully I will have some exciting news in the next few days :bdust: dust:

mards, I'm starting to feel much calmer about it all now... I hope it's a good sign for both of us!

I've been checking so often it's not had a chance to get anywhere, but I won't be leaving the house without panty liners tomorrow! And probably a pocket full of tampons... urgh!

BW

kizzy Guest

Hi Mards,

I'm 8DPO and you sound just like on;y yesterday I had a bit of spotting which is very unusal for me. for us!