Thread: preg symptoms?

Default preg symptoms?

Ok im praying that its not my mind playing tricks on me.

today i am 4dpo but since yesterday have had heaps of cramps and stitches in my sides. I have a constant feeling of being nerous...like butterflies? thats really weird.

also today i got all dizzy several times and thats never happened to me before.

please let it be!! could it be?

sonsangel Guest

Hi, I got these symptoms this time around too. I am still 4-6 days off AF arriving and have had consistant bouts of nausea all day long.

Well only time will tell for us

Good Luck, [-o< that we caught the baby dust being shared around.

Dizziness is a good sign matey, the cramp type feelings could be stretching so another good sign, hopefully. I have everything crossed for you.

omg....the cramping is killing me.

and i cant drive with this nausea...im so paranoid.

Dh is so worried about me....but atleast if im preg i have an excuse!! please pray for us

Kirsty77 Guest

Owwww Danni I am sooo praying for you hun! The cramping and nausea are such good signs!I had nasuea from about 4 dpo and the cramping as you know!!!Owww hun I'm so excited for you!I can't wait till thurs/fri this week when you test!! \/

Edited to add: forgot to say that the cramps I had were quite intense as well!I was at work and thinking omg AF is so on her way but it was a little early for cramps!

oh kirst i so hope our cramps are the same!!!

i turned my nose up at sushi today which i never do!! (emma said the exact same thing 2 weeks ago)

Ohh Dan I hope this is it for you! It sounds really good!

I had cramps after ovulation like you and nausea and walking past fish shop I felt so ill and meat shops too and I was extremely tired and off coffee. So crossing everything for you!! and your chart is looking good so lets hope this is your cycle!

Bel
    xxx

Danni - sounding good, I had severe cramps and backache like AF was on her way with this pregnancy. Good Luck