Thread: + Preg Test 16 days after 5 wk miscarriage??!??!

Default + Preg Test 16 days after 5 wk miscarriage??!??!

Hi, Im off to the doc's tomorrow to ask for a blood test but know Im not going to be able to sleep tonight so thought I'd see if anyone has any info....

I had miscarriage b/w 23rd March BT level 360ish & 5 wk sac (had been bleeding for 2wks by then) then BT 26th March levels around 120ish and a scan two days later showed nothing.

I have felt a bit mmm the past couple of days so just did a blood test and it's come up + there are def 2 lines there...

Is this likely to be residue from the original pregnancy or is it possible Im pregnant again? Everyone kept saying the most fertile time is after a m/c!!

Any thoughts?? Thanks

i am not to sure hun, but just wanted to wish you all the best with your blood test and hope and pray that its a BFP

is the positive line faint or dark?? i suppose you could test again tomorrow and if the line is getting darker that would be a good sign. but if you getting a blood test that will give you a definant answer

best of luck, and let us know how you get on

take care

Try not to get too excited. It's not long since the m/c and sometimes HCG can linger for a little while. You can still get + HPT's with very low levels of HCG. Best of luck.

I'm not sure but I think it says on preg tests one of the reasons u can get a false positive is if you have had a miscarriage in the previous 6wks

Sorry to hear about your loss and I hope you get the result you are hopingfor

I had a miscarriage 2 years ago and was still getting positive pregnancy tests 12wks after I had the miscarriage, I wasnt pregnant, it was just leftover HCG, mine took forever to leave my body.

Fingers x'd you are pregnant and if you are I wish you a H & H 9 months!!!

Thanks girls, your thought's and wishes are much appreciated... I had a blood test Friday so should get results tomorrow, doc said unlikely to be a pregnancy, she didn't think I would have ovulated yet, so most likely residual. Oh well, I guess I just wanted it so bad I was willing to put aside logic lol.
    I am blessed w two beautiful lil people so if this doesn't work out then I am still happy.
    Thanks xxx