Thread: Pregnant? with Imploin (spel)

Default Pregnant? with Imploin (spel)

Hi i have the implion in and have been feeling really sick the last few days, i also had one say of spotting about a week ago, I have also been getting very mild cramps too, I was just wondering if i could be pregnant, i am scared to get a test as Charlotte is only 6 months old.

KMH im not sure how good those are??? I know a friend had hers taken out and see fell pg before she even got a period.. Had to have a date scan to work out how far along she was and she was neally 6 weeks basically fell pg a week or so after it was taken out.. Is it close to when it should be replaced?? (not sure how long they last) I also had a friend fall pg when having the injections 3 mthly......

Hello, if you're worried I would get a test. I don't know much about implanon but how long have you had it? I believe you can still get spotting with it and it can also make you feel sick etc. Obviously if you have had it for a while and these are new symptoms you need to get this checked out. Hope it all works out. Sorry not much help.

I have only had it for 4 months so not long, if i still feel sick tomorrow i am going to go and buy a test.