Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulling Feeling from my Belly Button

I will still be sending good thoughts your way but AF came early for me so no testing needed for me. I really hope you still get your BFP though.

Oh and I just noitced you asked where I was from. I'm in British Columbia Canada.

Talking 10 DPO and a FAINT POSITIVE

Hi Ladies,

Well today i did a lullaby conceptions 10miu test and i got a faint pink line.... I started shaking straight away.... I am 10 DPO.....i feel sik my nerves have just gone BLAHHHHHHH

heheheheheh i am very happy but scared..... i am going to do another test tomorrow just to make sure.... but ............. i am one happy little chappy...

Congratulations!!!!! By all means, keep on testing, but a line is a line! Well done

congrats!!!!

Talking

Thank you both.......

Congratualtions meegm! Very excited for you

Talking

Since i had the + test i have had emense butterflies in my stomach i cant get rid of them i have to keep taking deep breaths and feel like if i cough to hard i will throw up ... ???????????????????????????????????

Must be a very nervous time for you! Or m/s is starting to kick in?!?!

How long were you TTC?

I had my implanon implant removed 18th August and my first AF was 9th Sept.... No very long I am thrilled.... I was thinking ide be in it for a while but .................

Awesome! Hope I have a nice short and sweet TTC journey as well! I was on a fairly high BCP, stopped taking it about 4 months ago and just start to TTC this cycle.

wishing&hoping Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ngala View Post
    Awesome! Hope I have a nice short and sweet TTC journey as well! I was on a fairly high BCP, stopped taking it about 4 months ago and just start to TTC this cycle.

Hi Ngala,

ARE YOU COPYING ME? haha, my dp is 25 too, I am from WA too and we both started ttc in September ! How are you going? Any pg symptoms, do you think you got BFP first time??? I sort of think I did, dont want to jinx it, but I sort of feel like maybe I did!
    for us hunny!
    i get nervous thinking about it!

OMG meegm I just peeked at your chart! You got your BFP! I'm thrilled for you!

Talking

THANK YOU

YES I AM VERY HAPPY.....

i am still only getting a light line but it is def a coloured line..... I was in denial and i honestly have done like 6 tests and they all have a line so i - am now excepting that YES it has happend in 6 weeks from being off contraception........I cant believe it really.... when i read what is happening down there i almost burst into tears....

IT IS AMAZING ........

Thanks again... and i hope you are following in my foot steps very soon...

wishing&hoping ROFL Hey there! No I dont think that I am copying you! hehe where about in Perth are you? I am NOR up in Merriwa. Things are going alright. Not sure if this is going to be the month, I hope it is going to be! We have BD every day for 8 days! Giving DP a rest tonight and back to it tomorrow. Where abouts are you in your cycle? It would be hilarious if we have the same cycle day too! Good luck to you chickie! You should come and join in on the chatter in 'TTC Buddies 1-6months October'!

Well hope to see you in there and good luck!

confusedegg Guest

Congrats Meegm WTG on getting that eggy, I am guessing pink for you.

For others getting pulling & tugging feeling below belly button, i only ever got these when pregnant, fingers crossed for you all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12