Thread: Question about Pregnosis tests

Default Question about Pregnosis tests

Are they prone to evap lines? How accurate are they for early detection?

A friend and I were discussing pregnancy tests and comparing what people say on FF about evap lines to the Aussie brands of tests. I have never used Pregnosis tests before so have no information to offer.

Anybody??

Thanks

Lisa

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Lisa

As long if the 2 lines came up before the time frame that they suggest(normally 10 mins) then its really really unlikely(like almost impossible)that its evaporation lines.Some tests though do have evaporation lines after the 10 mins.So have a timer handy.HTH's

Thanks for that. I have to confess I get really "irked" with the American ladies and their evap lines. Seems every second post on the forums relates to them. I find it hard to believe that they can have such an issue with "as long as it is a line before the time mentioned in the instructions"!! *sigh*

Forgive me, I think it's PMS. Am 10dpo today...and expecting the hag any day now!

Lisa

I've used pregnosis twice and found them to be one of the best.
    Never had an evap line and the positive lines were very clear. The first time was about 16dpo and the second time about 12 dpo.

I have used Pregnosis for my testing........I call them my "lucky HPT"!! For all 4 of my pregnancies they have been accurate......no worries with evap lines at all.

Plus, from memory, these are the cheapest in the supermarket?

(Also, very early on in my TTC journey I used FF forums........nightmare!)
    Last edited by Lucy; May 22nd, 2006 at 11:02 AM.

goldilocks Guest

I used Pregnosis at 10DPO and got a very definite BFN. I tested with another Pregnosis at 14DPO and got a very definite BFP!

I found it excellent, the line was very blue and I think it would be very unlikely to get an evaporation line. And yes, they're cheap compared to the others which is always a bonus!

HTH!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Thanks ladies.

So the next question would be. Which ones? There are two kinds aren't there.

Lisa