Thread: a quetsion about cycles..

Question a quetsion about cycles..

hi all just wondering if you can give me some advice? i had only a 3 day period and i have never experienced this, so i would like to know would this make my cycle shorter or would it be the usual length ? just wondering so i know if i'm late or not

would love all your thoughts thanks

Hi VirgoGirl, congratulations on getting rid of AF so quickly! Was this your first AF after your first cycle off the Pill? That one can be very different to your Pill-incuded AFs, I remember being a bit shocked at colour and lack of intensity after coming off the Pill.

With me, I found that I had a cycle of 32-45/5 (ie 5 days bleeding for the "shorter" cycles) but my last cycle was 55/7, I just figured the longer bleed was in response to the longer cycle. The cycle after that would have been another short one at a guess, but now it's a super-dooper long one.

HTH!

this is the second one off the pill my first was normal 7 days and 30 day cycle to this last one. On FF it says i'm 6dpo, so i guess i'll just have to wait and see and congrats on your pregnancy i hope all goes well for you both.

As you wil hear over and over 'every woman is different' but for me my last AF was 3 days and I am currently on day 58.
    I have PCOS though. Your cycle should still (in theory) be regular length but don't forget that cycles can go a little crazy when coming off the pill.

That's about as clear as mud.

Thanks i'll just wait and see i o'd early i around day 14 so 7dpo now so guess just wait and see what my body wants to do. I have endo but never caused any different petterns and even when i've been on the pill and come off have bounced straight back into normal.

thanks again it makes me stop thinking about it when people have answers.

Sal Guest

I have a 3 day period, with spotting for a day or so after that. Different for different women...

well i'm on 12dpo and too scared to test... i'm on cd26 and have had abit of nausea today on and off and when i had a bath there was the slightest bit of blood that came out.My bb's feel bruised all around my chest too and i'm extremly bloated with what feels like bubbles inside my belly popping (like when your hungry) but have had it all day. what do you all think.? I will wait till the weekend to test if i don't have af bye then.