Thread: Quick question

Default Quick question

I am on my 8th cycle of TTC after a late M/C last September.

I had slight spotting on Tuesday (once) and more light spotting yesterday. AF showed up at about 6pm last night. As it showed up in the evening, do I count yesterday as day one of this cycle or today? (You would think I would know after 6 pregnancies!)

Also, anyone using progesterone cream? I am (possible LPD) and also OPK. When is the best time each cycle to start with the cream? As soon as I get a positive with OPKs or wait until they start to fade off. I usually have positive results for 5 days.

Just a couple of questions I was pondering over to help occupy me until 'O' time is here again.
    Thanks

*TamaraP* Guest

I would count today as CD1 as it is your first FULL day of flow.

As for the cream, sorry I have no idea...

GoodLuck and I am sorry AF showed up for you...

Aussie_Chik Guest

Hi Angel

Sorry to hijack your post but can you get the progesterone cream over the counter or is it prescription only? I suspect LPD with me too!

whats LPD??

luteal phase defect

BW

ohhhhhhhhhhh,

so your lutel pahse is to short??

mine was short too- i got put on MEt for PCOS adn it went form 12 to 15 to 16!

so i think mines okay

Aussie Chik,
    Have to get the cream on prescription here. In the states you can get it over the counter. It comes in different strengths and your GP would decide what strength and also the dosage. I'm not sure whether I really need it anymore. After the M/C last Sept. my LP was definitely short. I'm normally a dead on 14 days and it had gone to 6 days or no more than 10. The last couple of cycles it has moved up to 13 days. Not sure if the cream has done that or maybe my body is finally getting back to normal. The cycle before I fell PG last year I ovulated late for me (days 21-25) and AF showed up on day 31 so that was definitely short. Didn't know anything about LPD then so I thought nothing of it. The next cycle I fell PG with Luke. Maybe my cycles have always been that way. Sometimes you don't know until you start looking (or worrying!!).
    Regards
    Debbie