Thread: Really Early Pregnancy Symptoms???

Peach Guest

Default Really Early Pregnancy Symptoms???

DH and I did the BD the day of or the day after O .. and 2 days later I feel like a truck has run me over, I seriously am so so tired .. at 2 pm I need a sleep (which is impossible because I have a toddler) I just feel strange .. tried mostly. I am only 8 days dpo and can test in another 6 days ... Is this far too early for "feel " pregnant? .. or maybe I just have a virus ??

you can "feel"pegnant as soon as you implant which could have happened by now, if your really curious get a bt from your dr

Serenity. I too am 8DPO. The TWW isn't much fun is it?

Peach Guest

I am probably not well then .. because the tiredness started 2 days after BD .. so .. too early for the body to even know its pregnant.

Aussiegirl :: The TWW seems like a 3 month wait!

I had sore breasts from the very start of my pregnancy so decided to test. I tested one day very early but it was neg...waited a week and it was pos.

Good luck!

I had the same tiredness feeling as well, we BD on tues and thurs and then sunday i slept in til 11.30 am - and i never sleep past 8 am. didn't think anything of it at the time but maybe my body was already reacting? neg tests till 4 days after AF due then it was a BFP

I had sore boobs 3 DPO, like not just tender, sore as. Tested at 10DPO with FRER and was positive. So yes, it can happen but unfortunately your just gonna have to play the waiting game!! Only time will tell.

Peach Guest

This morning I feel great! I had a really deep nice long sleep last night and i feel Great! Just wait and see!! I hate waiting

Good luck Serenity! I can imagine the waiting game is tough but I'm glad to hear you had a great sleep and are feeling wonderful today.

Please keep us posted.

Shari xo

Peach Guest

TMI Warning

I just went to the toilet and had a small bleed ..

Ahh well .. I think AF is on her way. Weird because I am not due till next tuesday

Maybe its implant bleeding. Good Luck the tww sucks.

Hi girls,

I'm new here and I want to hug all of you for posting your experiences!

I'm TTC for 5 months. Today is 4 DPO and since yesterday (3DPO) I have sore nipples
    Could this be an early sign of pregnancy? I had have sore nipples only two-three times since puberty..

blackberry

Blackberry not sure if nipples are a sign of early pregnancy anything in that area gets you wondering though doesn't it? I am also new (joined today) being ttc for 8months now and like you I am also 4dpo. Talking about sore nipples my boobs just started aching. I can't help wonder if this will be it. I always said to my husband I wouldn't conceive till now then its a Christmas baby so I have high hopes and I'm worried my hopes will be shattered as I so want to be pregnant. GL hope its a sign for both of us

i think 3 dpo is a little too early for PG sxs...maybe you could test as early as 7 or 8 dpo?

Thx girls,

I know that is too early but.. I hope so much that this is my month.. and this sore...
    Emmy, when your AF is due? Mine is on 10 or 11 April.

I wish for both of us and for all the other girls