Thread: Running out of time.....

Default Running out of time.....

I really would have loved to have a baby this year so hopefully it will happen next month, but it's getting close now! I'm 30 this year (2006), so was born in 1976, my mum was born in 1956 and my nana, 1936. So it would be great to keep this little tradition. :smt081 Does anyone else have any funny things they think about TTC?

Oh, heavens yes! I was most upset I didn't conceive at 24, as after my medical degree I was convinced that was my optimum age for conception. I do know that it can happen at any other time, but just had a real thing for 24 and I'm not even TTC yet! If anyone asks my age I still have to think otherwise I'll answer 23.

I'm also determined to do everything the exact opposite of my DH's SiL, especially as she upset me so much on Saturday and is the worst mummy in the whole wide world. For a start, my baby will be planned!

I was the same Ryn-Frog i thouht 24 was the perfect age, DH(27) and i thought we would have no problems but here we are 7 months later and 5 days from my 25th b'day and still no BFP.

Sorry to here you were upset on Sat. what happened? to you