Thread: seems like forever

Default seems like forever

We are trying for baby #6 (7 babies five living) but so far it's take us nine months. With every single child we have concieved all 7 of them I feel pregnant more or less the first go!

I had a miscarraige last year on the 17th of july . And we started ttc again in November. And still nothing, unless I am pregnant now but greatly doubt that.

Why would this happen?

The doctors say they will not even look at me till I have been ttc for at least 12 months.That makes me feel so inadequet (bad spellin)

How could I from practically getting pregnant straight off to almost nine months!

Maybe it's I am getting to old!

Love and Light,
    soul

It doesnt mean there is anything wrong at all.... it is actually normal for the majority of couples to take up to 12 months to conceive - and thats regardless of whether you have already had children before...

try and hang in there for now, although I know it can be very emotional and difficult at times. Everything crossed you wont have to wait until 12 months to go get tested - because hopefully you will be successful before then.