Thread: Short AF Visit

Default Short AF Visit

AF has just left the building lol, (hopefully for 9 months at least) but she only stayed for 3 days! Im abit concerned as before I used to have her for 5-6 days, my last cycle I only *TMI* bled for 4 days too and this cycle is 3 days, getting a bit concerned its going to be MIA all together, and have done HPT's and all BFN's....Has anybody had this happen to them before, or does anybody have any thoughts on why this could be?

TIA
    Tan
    xox

I'm having the same issue, last month it was 2 days & this month was 2 days again.
    Sorry i'm no help but at least we aren't alone.

The only time it's ever happened to me, I was indeed pg POAS's still showed up BFN for a couple of weeks afterwards so maybe you o'd late and *just* managed to get in before AF arrived, itms??
    Got my fingers crossed for you!! Hope a BFP comes up soon!

Cheshire - Im sorry you are experiencing the same, its so strange how our bodies work isnt it!?

Thanks for reply Glamourcide - I just dont think I am, I got my period on Tuesday then on Wednesday had a massive clot come out, it was size of a 50c piece, so that in itself is out of the norm for me, but then again I have never tried to analyse my body the way that I do now, so maybe it was normal before IYKWIM!? This TTC business is soooo confusing & hard!!!

But yes definetely telling my body this month Im giong to be fertile so I need to get pregnant and have a healthy baby...

Hi Tan,

I know since TTC that some months my period has been shorter than other months, usually 3-4 days now usto be 5-6.

for the last couple of months my cycle went from normal 28 days to anywhere from 25 - 30 days and instead of 6 days anywhere from 4-7 days. Confusing. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

I had a huge clot (and some little ones) last month. Dr has told me that it was most likely a miscarriage and it was parts of the placenta. Hoping this wasn't the case for you xx

Hi Scone -

I have only just seen your reply - have just noticed your ticker saying you were six weeks pg CONGRATULATIONS hun sending you TRUCK LOADS (imagine a big semi reversing & dumping its trailer) of

I have never been so fascinated with reproductive system as I am now since TTC the whole process just awes me.

How many DPO did you get the BFP result?

Hey Tan..

You have been TTC since may??? I have been trying since April. and I got the same thing this month. but AF normally visits for 3 days and this one for me was less than 12 hours.

I am sending baby dust your way, lets keep our fingers crossed for both of us huh?

Tess