Thread: Should I!!!

Default Should I!!!

Ok ladies, I know this maybe a stupid question but should I Bd every night from here on in until AF arrives or every second night??

ok well this is just my opinion...........

I o'ed on CD19 so the week before we BD every second day. On day 18 we didnt BD, day 19 when i got a BFP on OPK we did it morning and night same again on day 20. Just once on day 21. They say dont do it to much but the thing is if its not there to fertilize the egg then it wont happen so i think get that in there ready and waiting. sorry if TMI. im a very honest person.

its up to you darl. Everyone has conflicting opinions on this matter.

Do what you feel is best so you think you have given it your best chance.

Good luck!

As Danni has said it is totally up to you. We used to only bd every second night but around O time we bd every night, so 3-4 days we bd everyday.

Good luck.

Like the other girls have said it's up to you, you do what feels right for you. We BD every second night from about CD8 until O then on the day of O and for a few days after we BD every night.
    Hope that helps you sweetie

Rachm
    how are you my love Im CD24 so 5DPO.......hows the TTW treating you?

Thanks girls - might DTD every night while over the O period and then every 2nd until AF arrives. Not that after matters. It was just that I heard that if you DTD to much, there maybe bad sperm instead of good as doesn't give enough time to reload (IYKWIM)

I'm good thanks TG I'm 7DPO today so as of tomorrow I am half way through my TWW. I am that the next week goes a little quicker.