Thread: Should you have...

Default Should you have...

Hi ladies
    I am new to this forum and am hoping to learn a lot.
    I have a question though. I have been reading the signs and symptoms of pregnancy. I have been feeling different and got soem spotting on Friday (thought AF would come but still hasnt yet) felt extremely tired today and have had quite a few pains, cramping and wind Not saying that I am pregnant as I dont want to get my hopes up...but I dont have sore breasts.
    So...could I be pregnant and not have sore breasts? Or do pretty much most women have sore breasts when they are pregnant?
    Thanks

Not everyone has sore breasts, actually not everyone even gets any symptoms at all. When is AF due? The spotting you had could have been implantation bleeding. Good Luck.

PS- Welcome to BB!

I should be due tomorrow.
    Thanks for that. I was thinking that the spotting could be implantation too.
    Fingers crossed

Have you tested yet? I think I started testing 2 days after o! With this recession coming on, gotta keep people in business!

Hey, welcome to BB!! I personally didn't experience the 'sore boobs' phenomenon with either of my pregnancies. When I fell pregnant with DD, I didn't realise I was pregnant at all until I had a urine test done at the hospital for a completely unrelated thing, because I continued to have my period and had no other symptoms whatsoever! This time around, I knew I was pregnant because I got that funny taste in my mouth (that 'metallic' taste, and I don't know about other women but when I'm pregnant meat tends to smell and taste a bit rancid to me, I live on McDonald's because I can't stomach perfectly good steak anymore!), but yeah, as for most of the other 'typical' symptoms, I personally didn't experience many, if any.

So, you could well be pregnant, as ubba82 said, the spotting could have been implantation bleeding, or, as in my case, your body being a bit confused over a first pregnancy and not realising what it's meant to do!! Definitely get yourself a test when you're due and good luck!! Keep us updated, I'm sending good vibes your way so I hope you get the result you're after!

Default I took a test

I bought a test today and just took it when my husband got home from work
    We came to the conclusion that....its positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have made an appointment to see a doctor on Wednesday just to make sure that I am.

Congrats nic! Hope you have a H&H pregnancy.

Yay! Congratulations!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Heeyyy, congratulations!! That is awesome news!
    Best of luck, I really wish you a super-happy, healthy, comfortable pregnancy

Congrats! you are an inspiration to those ladies who feel that they are out of the game just b/c they don't have PG symptoms! I hope you have a wonderful 9 months!!