Thread: silly question...but here goes...

Red face silly question...but here goes...

Ok this is silly and I should know but I was wondering if you would still get sore bb's when you are newly pregnant if you are still breastfeeding? I know that sore bb's is them starting to get ready for breastfeeding....

I am TTC and think I 'might' be pregnant. My AF is a couple of days overdue but with breastfeeding it is all over the show anyway. She seems to come when she feels like it!! My nipples are really sensitive which was a sign when I was pregnant with my boys but my bb's arent sore and I am getting weird crampy feelings not like PMS cramps.

If anyone knows, it would be great to hear from you!

Cant help with bf and sore bbs but early on my breasts were soooo sensitive and sore and BIG.. And i got period like cramping a few days b4 i got a +ve test.. I was sure af was on its way got a -ve on the sat and cramped all weekend then got a +ve on the Tues fingers crossed..

Um you know, I can't remember so I'm guessing if I had any PG related boob soreness this time it wasn't anywhere near as bad as during my PG with Kynan LOL. I do remember my nipples being a bit more sensitive though, so maybe a good sign for you Good luck!

I was still feeding Indah when I discovered I was pregh with #3 & my boobs havent hurt, tingled or been sensetive at all this time around! & Indah refused breast as soon as i knew I was preg!!!

GOOD LUCK!