Thread: Sister got a disappearing positive...is it negative then??

Default Sister got a disappearing positive...is it negative then??

Hello! My sister has been TTC for 7 months and took a pregnnacy test tonight...she said it was very very very faint. She called me excited, and told me she didnt know if it was too faint, but it was pink. I told her to look at it and describe it to me, and when she did the line had disappeared. Would you call this a negative? Poor thing, she is so dissapointed. I would love to hear from anyone who this has happened to and if you ended up with a positive or negative in the long run! Thanks!!

Hmmm.. id say a negative.....perhaps do another test....I hope she does have a BFP....goodluck to ur sister.

It never happened to me.... first test i done was a clear negative.... but when i found out i was pg with DD it was clearly +ve....

Depends how far past O day. I did a hpt 6 dpo and it was a feint positive, which then disappeared. DH couldn't see the line, but then again he has bad eye sight! I would tell her to either re-test in a few days of around when af is due or get a bt to check for sure.
    Fingers crossed it's positive.

It depends on how long after she took the test that she went back and had a look at it. I know with my first BFP I was so excited and when i went back and had a look at it to compare it to the one I did the next day the line had almost disappeared :eek:

I have to agree with Jooleshere, I think all DH have a thing with being able to see the feint BFP.
    to your sister for a strong

Thanks for your suggestions! She took another test this morning, and there is very faint line once again. This time it didnt dissappear but she said it is so faint she can only see it if she gets super close. I hope hope hope she is pregnant! She has been trying for awhile and she is 37 years old!

Goodluck to your sister, I do hope she gets her happy news!

fingers crossed for your sister!

Awww Id say it wouldnt be coming up at all if it was a neg. The fact that its going I dont know about that but it wouldnt appear is she wasnt. GOOOOOOOD LUCKKKKKKKKK To your sis Sarajo. Im praying she gets what she wants.
    For luck hun.

Talk later xx

Hey Love,
    I don't know if I ever told you but I did 4 tests with Jett before I had a . I did them at all different times of the day and nothing. I had a line but it went, I had no idea what this meant so I took it as a .
    Best of luck with the outcome!!

SHE GOT HER BFP THIS MORNING!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am such a happy aunti right now! Please pray this little bub sticks!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ILL BE

She took like 10 more tests and this mornings was nice and dark pink! I am so excited for her!!

Yesterday her she and her hubby went to church and as soon as he got in the door he was telling people "I'm gonna be a daddy!!" lol! They are telling everyone already! ing this little bubba sticks!

Thats fantastic. A huge congratulations to you all!

Fantastic news............ Sticky vibes to your sister!

Awww Sarajo im sure things will be fine....Its so exciting isnt it...YOur going to be an aunty...Yay....lol