Thread: So disheartened

Default So disheartened

No go again this month. I think this is our eighth month of TTC#2. I'm beginning to think it's not going to happen. We've tried all different kinds of DTD patterns (ie. every 2nd day, every day, etc) - nothing seems to be working.

Don't give up - it will happen. Are you getting EWCM? If not you might need some help producing it - evening primrose oil helps. If you aren't already doing it make sure you temp so you know the right time of the month to concentrate your efforts. You will get there.

Have you been temping? If you aren't, give it a go for a few cycles to see if / when you are ovulating. Maybe you are ovulating earlier or later than you think you are? I know I was surprised when I started charting.

Maybe go and see your doc, to check if you are ovulating & have a long enough LP? I agree about the CM - do you get EWCM every cycle?

sending tons of comfort your way (((hugs)))

I hear your frustration ... I've just hit the 12 month mark ... we conceived DD after 5 months and the longer TTC#2 goes on the more of a miracle I realise that she is! I didn't realise I had any reproductive issues but apparently I do ... getting older and less fertile I guess.

Feel free to join in the 6month + TTC buddies. There is heaps of support there and lots of knowledgeable, lovely girls ...