Thread: So frustrated and have no idea what is happening....!!

Default So frustrated and have no idea what is happening....!!

I have NO idea what is going on. AF was due Friday (13th...lol) but Friday came and went with no sign of it as did Saturday and now, so far Sunday. I had light period type feeling on Friday all day and about half of Friday night but had gone by Sat morning and I've had twinges of it every now and then over the past 2 days as well... sometimes it feels more like muscle type pulling twinging around ovary area and then other times it's like soreness across the bottom of my tummy. I've had days where I've felt nauseas mainly in the past week and a bit and really tired the past hmmm 4 days? I've POAS numerous times with all saying the same :BFN: Oh... and I'm still BF so no sore bb's, but I've heard that part is normal. This is my 3rd cycle since having Oskar and it's been as regular as clockwork never missing a beat. So I'm sooooo not sure what is going on, any ideas? It's doing my head in and I'm starting to feel obsessed...lol... *sighs* I don't know if my body and mind are just playing with me or what.

the signs you descibe do sound similar to early preg signs. Could you have ovulated later than usual?

Shell, I thought so too.... but last night AF came, so there's my answer, don't know why I was late though. Thanks for replying Shell.