Thread: soooo want to test . . .

Default soooo want to test . . .

This month dp and i used preseed everytime we dtd around ovulation.

At 6dpo i felt this pullinh/tugging sensation around my belly button. For the past few days ive been getting little niggly pains.

But im too scared to test :-( i just dont wanna waste a test. Im 9dpo today so i dont have long to go til af is due

Trying not to think bout is so i dont test lol
    Man the waiting is hard!

We used preseed last month and now I'm pg!!! I got nausea from like 7dpo or earlier??

Good luck hun! Hope you can hold for a few more days yet, otherwise maybe you could start buying tests in bulk!

What is Preseed? ladies

Its a personal lubricant

hmm, bit sad ... I done a test 10 dpo (after posting this) which was kinda silly of me. Firstly, there wouldnt be enough hormone to test at 11pm! 2ndly, Why do I do this to myself?? Seriously!??

I know it MIGHT be a tad early for BFP, but today (12dpo) i felt a tugging type of stretching feeling in my uterus ...

Ive been dreaming of prams (talking loudly in my sleep about a strider cos I LOVE them so much!) and last night i dreamt i took a pregnancy test but was frustrated cos i couldnt 'read' the test, i knew i was pregnant but for some strange reason i had a different test and it had 2 lines, but for some strange reason there was writing covering the 2 lines

I really really REALLY just want to fall pregnant .....

mate....

Default soooo want to test . . .

I know the feeling. Hang in there it might still turn into a BFP. hugs.

Hang in there NaeNae... waiting is a (female dog) but the result of a positive will be more POSITIVE... If that makes sense?

I have all the women around me screaming at me to test. (AF due on the 6th) and I refuse to... I want the test to be one way or the other, I dont want the oohhh but it might be too early, try again in a week. and the anxiety starts all over again.

Hang in there girl you can do it.

Tess

Just wondering how you are NaeNae???

Thanks so much for your kind wo
    rds lady tess. Its hard and gets harder each mth someone announces they are expecting and your not. I am happy for each and everyone that is expecting but keep wondering whej it will happen. In a months time we will be receiving a referral to see a fs.

Krisp - tbh im not really coping all that well with it all. I am relly really looking forward to announcing my bfp. I truely believe we are going to need medical intervention. I am just counting fdown the weeks til we get a referral.

Thank you for thinking of me.